BUY SUBOXONE ONLINE | SUBOXONE FOR SALE
SUBOXONE sublingual tablet is indicated for the maintenance treatment of opioid dependence. SUBOXONE sublingual tablet should be used as part of a complete treatment plan that includes counseling and psychosocial support. Buy Suboxone Online, Suboxone for Sale
SUBOXONE sublingual tablet is administered sublingually as a single daily dose. SUBOXONE sublingual tablets should be used in patients who have been initially inducted using SUBUTEX® (buprenorphine) sublingual tablets. Medication should be prescribed in consideration of the frequency of visits.
Method of Administration Suboxone
SUBOXONE sublingual tablets must be administered whole. Do not cut, chew, or swallow SUBOXONE sublingual tablets. Advise patients not to eat or drink anything until the tablet is completely dissolved. SUBOXONE sublingual tablet should be placed under the tongue until it is dissolved. For doses requiring the use of more than two tablets, patients are advised to either place all the tablets at once or alternatively (if they cannot fit in more than two tablets comfortably), place two tablets at a time under the tongue. Either way, the patients should continue to hold the tablets under the tongue until they dissolve; swallowing the tablets reduces the bioavailability of the drug. To ensure consistency in bioavailability, patients should follow the same manner of dosing with continued use of the product.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
• Addiction, Abuse, and Misuse: Buprenorphine can be abused in a similar manner to other opioids. Clinical monitoring appropriate to the patient’s level of stability is essential. Monitor patients for conditions indicative of diversion or progression of opioid dependence and addictive behaviors. Multiple refills should not be prescribed early in treatment or without appropriate patient follow-up visits.
• Respiratory Depression: Life-threatening respiratory depression and death have occurred in association with buprenorphine use. Warn patients of the potential danger of self-administration of the benzodiazepine or other CNS depressants while under treatment with SUBOXONE sublingual tablets.
• Unintentional Pediatric Exposure: Store SUBOXONE sublingual tablet safely out of the sight and reach of children. Buprenorphine can cause severe, possibly fatal, respiratory depression in children. (5.4) • Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome: Neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome (NOWS) is an expected and treatable outcome of prolonged use of opioids during pregnancy. (5.5)
• Adrenal Insufficiency: If diagnosed, treat with physiologic replacement of corticosteroids, and wean the patient off of the opioid.
• Risk of Opioid Withdrawal with Abrupt Discontinuation: If treatment is temporarily interrupted or discontinued, monitor patients for withdrawal and treat appropriately.
DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS SUBOXONE
The sublingual tablet is supplied as an uncoated hexagonal orange tablet in two dosage strengths:
• Buprenorphine 2 mg/naloxone 0.5 mg, and
• Buprenorphine 8 mg/naloxone 2 mg 4
the sublingual tablet is contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to buprenorphine or naloxone as serious adverse reactions, including anaphylactic shock, have been reported
BEST PHARMACY TO BUY SUBOXONE ONLINE | SUBOXONE FOR SALE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Place your order and get 24hrs delivery within the USA and 48 hours delivery oversea